The NEW year
I didn't know the new year would start so badly for me. First day back at work after the public holiday, there was a lot of admin work. Somehow my brain wasn't functioning well and I couldn't complete my work. That aside, I was feeling hungry and tired by the time the clock struck eight. How am I going to survive the next few weeks of late night working? Ah. Feel tempted to use the phrase my colleague always used 'Kill me, please!'Then today I didn't turn up at work cuz on MC. And in addition, I dunno how I ended up with several bums on my head. I knocked into my bed frame while sleeping on new year's day???
One of my closest pals at work just caleld and said her boyfriend had proposed to her the night before! Ha, just what I guessed when she messaged that she had a piece of news to tell me during lunch today. They met less than 2 years ago and been tog for a year or so. Would you think that's ok? But well, it's THEIR life. Besides, I'm confident they are mature people who have thought it through. *rethinks of a pri sch mate who just got married last Dec*
Looking back at the previous entry, I find myself dumb that at my age, I still have problems dealing with guys. To think I was always the one in among my pals to be the 'counsellor' for those with BGR problems. Am I really turning stupid or what...
I feel so tired and sleepy. A bit of work and sleep.
Btw, any remedies for the following health problems I'm having:
1. insomia
2. keep waking up at night
3. stomach gas
4. loss of appetite
5. weak body
Told you it wasn't going to be a good year ahead. To add on, I've realised that there are 2 7th lunar months this year. Ah :(

1 Comments:
At 12:46 PM ,
Rockie said...
my blog no space for tag board... i always type too much.
my new year's at the club? liddat lor. nothing spectacular... went coz i was bored.
suggested remedies:
1) sleep regular hours and dun take naps in the office!
2) remove all hard objects near your head from your bed.
3) fart it out!
4) don't smell the fart!
5) eat more fruits and exercise on wkends!
how come got 2 seventh months??? means one shd be starting soon??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home