What about life?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Definition of boyfriend: a girl's or woman's regular male companion
Definition of companion: one who accompanies or associates with another
Definition of associate: have frequent dealings with
 
So if I know of a guy who I frequently met, it means he associates with me. Then it'll mean he is my companion and then it'll mean he is my boyfriend? Wow, if that's really the case, then I had a lot of boyfriends! From the time guys crossed my path in jc, I've went out with so many different guys either to the movies, shopping or just for tea/lunch/dinner. Does it mean they are all my boyfriends?
 
And if that's the case, does it mean I've too many flings or that I'm over-flirtatious or I led them on? I recall one guy who asked once whether I was leading him on. And I said no, cuz I don't do such things. I don't like to deceive people, particularly their feelings. In fact, I'vr always find it a difficult situation when guys confessed their liking for me. So far, I've never been able to deal with these situations properly (other than the time when a pal disclosed his liking when I was still with my ex-boyfriend. That was easier to deal with). Am I lousy with dealing with feelings or am I being over-serious with such stuff? And cuz I've never dealt properly, I usually lose these friends. That's rather sad cuz some of them are really good pals. Or is it that it's never possible to stay on as platonic friends with these people? For instance, if you were to ask me to be good friends with my ex-bf, I don't think I can do it. So is it the same case with those who had confessed?
 
Ah. Why am I always caught in such tangles?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM , Blogger Rockie said...

    tsk tsk... been accused of leading ppl on again?? hahahah

    from experience, i can say it works both ways. on the guy's part, he probably thot "he got chance" coz you very chummy with him. chicken and egg problem... coz when you started being frenly he thot he got chance, so start being nice to you and hang out with you more. then u see he so nice so be nice to him also and hang out more... vicious(?) cycle until someone inside or outside buay tahan... and start asking questions.

    so for 2006, rid urself of this problem. only hang out with guys who you identify as those who will nv ever like you in that way... meatarians like me!! hahahha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home