What about life?

Friday, December 16, 2005

Back at work

After a few days of leave, I'm back at work. Apparently, I was shifted out of my seat but it's ok. At least I still have a seat :) They were impressed with the mini xmas tree I got. K even started holding it like she's the zi4 you2 nu3 shen2 (god of freedom in english?). Today will be relatively a ok-paced day, to kick off the horrible month I'll be having.
 
Did I mention about the dinner I had with Rockie a few weeks back? Ha, he asked why I didn't blog on it. So here it is. I really did want to blog it but was so tied down by work then that it slipped my mind after a few days. It was a chat-over-dinner session @ Pastamania. Been some time since I last met him. Always good to meet up with old pals, not forgetting that he's one of the first few hall mates I met 4 years back. From the dinners at JP, to visits to his hamsters, to midnight jogs round NTU,(I must thank him really for those runs). That guy's going to NZ for a month (or is it two?) soon, alone. So lucky. I bet he'll come to realise a lot abt himself and abt life. If only I can go for such a trip (maybe not alone la. Not safe for gals to travel alone).
 
The heartache's all right now. So long as I don't think too much, it should be fine.
 
Work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home