What about life?

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I think I get over-agitated at times. Bro just asked me to help him research on something. Being those type who want to be as efficient (ie as least work done as possible), I went straight for the info he wanted. A while later, he asked why don't have the procedures to take for the application (he asked for the details of agency to apply to), then I started shouting at him for not specifying so. Ah. I hate it when work gets into me. I was hoping to start on my work asap, so that I can sleep early tonight, and was fed up that I couldn't start on it... ok. Maybe I should just admit I have a bad temper and quick to rebute.
 
My second round of peak period is starting. Yest back at work from a few days of leave was good, cuz my efficiency was super high. The phrase 'rest to walk a longer distance' is really true. So energy-high I was that I stayed till 11pm (ok. I admit I was hoping to jio a friend since it was a Fri nite, so worked while waiting, though nv end up gg out. ha)
 
Let's hope it'll be a smooth one month coming up for me!
 
 

1 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM , Blogger Rockie said...

    Yep... so happens tt when we get pissed, those closest are the first to know.

    well... try to keep work and everything else seperate as much as possible. maybe when u hv to bring work home, let ur bro know so he wun bother u when u're busy?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home