A Confession?
Suddenly I just thought of my uni year 2 when I was in the Students’ Union. Why did I start thinking about it, I have no idea. It just suddenly came to mind. Recalled about the starting of it, when there was nomination into the committee. To be very frank, it’s totally ‘black’. I never gathered votes, nor underwent any scrutiny by the student body. Officially, I have more than 50 votes to my name (minimum to get into the Union exco), though I do wonder if that really was the case. I got a post I never knew what it encompassed till I got in. in fact, I was placed there to ‘block off’ any ‘unwanted’ nominees for taking the position.
After getting into the exco, by right, the uni’s Council (made up of Union exco and the various presidents of school clubs and major cca clubs) nominates and votes on who be what position.
Maybe I’m feeling guilty for all that I’ve done then, during the nomination period. Sounds like a confession above. So am I forgiven?

1 Comments:
At 2:33 AM ,
Rockie said...
hahahah! well treat it as a learning experience from the inside, that usually things aren't the way they're supposed to be.
anyway, it's all over and done with. these are the events in life that you look back and laugh at... eg. like in pri sch, we used to think prefect/monitor v big... now we see they are just only students who think they are big... do i make sense? hahha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home