Cheap buys
In less than 2 hours, I spent more than $50 just at 2 shops. Yes, clothes. Got 10 tops (believe it or not) at $56. This Baleno shop in Tampines was having sale and most clothes were selling @ $5 each. Min you, it takes time and perseverence to sieve through the piles of clothes for the correct size. Particularly difficult for me, as most of the sale items were L or XL. Few S sizes, you see. That's the bad point of being small-sized. The good point is, you can usually buy clothes without needing to try (not usually possible for those M or L size people). So, with these cheap buys, I shall not go shopping for clothes in the next few months or so. Yes, I even got 2 tops for CNY liao.. hahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home