Heartache
It's been some time since I had heartaches and I'm having them now. Those really bad ones, like knives piercing through your heart. I do wonder now if I'll die of heart attack later in life.
Everyone has his or her ups and downs. I'm on a down mode these days (not PMS la). Pardon me if I'm slow at replies of messages or calls, or anywhere you find unbefitting for the friend you are.
With the second round of peak period coming for this client I've been with, maybe I shall just 'indulge' in my work and hope all will be well.
I really hope.
Really.
Everyone has his or her ups and downs. I'm on a down mode these days (not PMS la). Pardon me if I'm slow at replies of messages or calls, or anywhere you find unbefitting for the friend you are.
With the second round of peak period coming for this client I've been with, maybe I shall just 'indulge' in my work and hope all will be well.
I really hope.
Really.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home