At this time when I'm supposed to be asleep (alike the past few nights), I'm still up here online. This time, it's not playing the game (cuz I don't have a mouse this time round). I'm actually staying over in my junior's hall tonight. Client in the west so thought I'll drop by NTU to see how my eca juniors are doing (actually more cuz I missed co). Was given a choice of joining them for the performance. They even gave me a complete set of all the scores, to the extent of a different set for the various harmony I can play! That was the 'work' of the Chairman and Vice-Chairman. I think they sort of lack confidence in the whole sectional team. Frankly speaking, I would like to join, for I do miss playing music. Work-wise, I can squeeze out the time required for practices (just like last year), for this coming month should not be as busy as the last. However, there comes a problem of how to get home after the practice or the question of where to stayover. To ask me to go home after every practice is basically not something I will do, unless someone lives in my area is driving home. So where to stay? Have the following choices of: current rooom (but not nice, cuz she actually gave up her bed and room and went to her bf's room to sleep), another junior's room (but she shares room with her sis, and lack of space), friends' place just outside ntu (but they rent the place and may cause them some prob if go every week. Landlord may also not be happy), best friend's house (but eca has nothing to do with her, plus her family not in good state). Hmmm, so I can't join the concert? But a few pieces are challenging enough and that'll be fun! So how so how?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home