What about life?

Sunday, January 22, 2006

More sleep

Ah. Despite saying that I would go to sleep at 1am last night, I ended up turning in only close to 3am. And ut wasn't cuz I could not fall asleep this time. I was playing online game! Yup. I can't believe it myself either. Guess the past weeks of working hard (and late) deprived me of having fun, such that when I started playing the game, I just could not stop. All right. I have to admit that I was trying very hard to beat my colleague's score too. Game was introduced by my sis, and I was the one who brought into my audit team. Ended up everyone played it at lunchtime and any other time when they feel like taking a break. Ha, did I do the wrong thing of showing them the game?
 
And cuz I slept late, plus the acumulated lack of sleep, I woke only at 12noon today! One of the rare times that I sleep till so late. Ended up feeling lethargic and not really in the mood to do spring cleaning for the day, despite the house is really quite dirty. And have the week's of newspaper that I haven't read. And running out of food.. Stupid job caused all this!
 
Just cleared out my wardrobe. Think another 20% or so can pass to sis. Been doing that for the whole year I think. She's practically taking all my stuff, from clothes to shoes to accesories. But well, some of them are no longer suitable for me. Either that or I've outgrown them. Yes, I got fatter. I'm serious! Really!!! I think the next time I buy clothes may have to start taking M size to try. Ah. I'll hate that. Buying a S or XS size has always been easy, particularly at sales when they don't let you try the clothes (cuz can just pick the smallest one and by 80% sure can fit in). Despite growing fatter, I still want to gain more weight (ya la, not like those who look perfectly ok keep insisting they have to go on diet).
 
Ok. A few tries at breaking the game's record and I'll go to bed. Really tired.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home