Oops, I did it again!
Ah. I slept late again (close to 2am) cuz I played the game. I was really quite tired, really. My last posting was at 1235am, and I planned to shut down soon. But was chatting with my teacher and so started the game, and so, it went on la...
Planned to spring clean today, but woke up late, and so was lazy. In addition, not much food left in the house so didn't really have good meal and so less energetic to do strenous cleaning. And when I finally beat away the ZZZ bugs and got myself tidying up the place, it just had to start pouring. It's a huge downpour really, that the rain managed to get into my house through the front door! And considering it's not nice to switch on the living room's lights to start tidying the place (bro sleeping cuz tired from reservice), it's online time!
Ha, excueses and excuses. To a faraway area I'll go tomorrow. Hope the work can be done in short time so that I can slack :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home