What about life?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bleach!

I just watched the latest episode of Bleach and really liked it. Finally there's some excitement that has long been lost since the series of saving Rukia was over. The Bounto series was boring, and thereafter the saving of Orihime also not that exciting. Not to forget the many filler episodes which defected from the main storyline. Now back to the history of the shinigami captains who has earlier on been known as vizards. I even went to search for the earlier episodes which they has screentime (ie episode 123) to recall the people involved.
But of course, I still love One Piece best!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heyhey, where do you get your Bleach episodes from? I stopped watching quite a long time back oredi, I think... When they "kidnapped" Orihime. I thought it was getting boring too =P.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home