The shoes
It took me such a long time to get this pair of shoes. No no, I haven't been eyeing it for a long time. It all started with buying The dress. Went new year shopping with my colleagues and we saw this dress that was very simple and sweet, and very right for the new year mood. She was as petite as I was, and seeing her try the dress, I went to try it too. It was just so nice and I was in a buy-to-spend mood, so I bought the dress even though it was like close to $90!!! My excuse was that I can wear it to Joy's wedding. Now now, with the purchase, I have to get a pair of shoes to go with the dress. There was actually a choice of white-brown for the dress, which would have been easier cuz I have brown shoes. But the white-pink one was just so sweet and suitable for a wedding... so the search for the shoes began. Another colleague ploughed orchard road with me, all the way to somerset. Finally there was a pair that looked good enough, but there was no size! So it took me like 3 nights of shopping to finally buy this pair. And actually, I don't really like the design. I preferred another pair, but that was a smaller stiletto and like my colleague says, "later u fall in the wedding how"?So finally got this pair, but it was much higher. It's killer heels I tell her.
See, it's at least 4 inches! Still can't believe I actually bought it. Probably won't even wear it...Labels: Weddings
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home