It's been many late nights. So sleepy. I even fell asleep while standing on the train yesterday, as well as nodding off while waiting for the bus. The first thing I did when I got into the house was to get in bed. But of course, I did wake up an hour after that. It feels weird to sleep without a shower.
Am meeting up with the gals later. It's a rare time that everyone (EVERYONE) could make it. So even though I'm feeling really sleepy and sick, I'm going to turn up. I just hope I won't throw up after the meal, like that time after the dinner in New York restaurant.
I'm hating my work. But the money... hmmm...
Am meeting up with the gals later. It's a rare time that everyone (EVERYONE) could make it. So even though I'm feeling really sleepy and sick, I'm going to turn up. I just hope I won't throw up after the meal, like that time after the dinner in New York restaurant.
I'm hating my work. But the money... hmmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home