FREE internet access
For the first time, I finally could log on the wireless@sg network! Ever since it was launched months ago, I've been unable to log on. Now I'm seated in the community library surfing. But that's crap because I can just log on using my slow internet access back home, considering so many hours are unused this month.
Did you read the recent article about a 9-year-old being pregnated by a 11-year-old? My gosh. They're not even mature themselves yet! What about the one that documented the MP suggesting to schools to start a CCA known as Friendship Club, whereby students go there to learn how to 'pator'? And they can earn normal CCA points too! I can bet such CCAs will result in mass orgies... I really wonder if my sis did cross the line since she's 16. Surveys done discovered that more than 1/3 of students interviewed had did it and that by 14, many have experimented. Oh my gosh. I'm actually blogging such.
Now now, to go home for dinner!
Did you read the recent article about a 9-year-old being pregnated by a 11-year-old? My gosh. They're not even mature themselves yet! What about the one that documented the MP suggesting to schools to start a CCA known as Friendship Club, whereby students go there to learn how to 'pator'? And they can earn normal CCA points too! I can bet such CCAs will result in mass orgies... I really wonder if my sis did cross the line since she's 16. Surveys done discovered that more than 1/3 of students interviewed had did it and that by 14, many have experimented. Oh my gosh. I'm actually blogging such.
Now now, to go home for dinner!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home