What about life?

Monday, November 27, 2006

James Bond

And so I watched Casino Royale over the weekend. It was not bad. There wasn’t exactly any storyline. And Daniel Craig wasn’t exactly hunky. He wasn’t very handsome, nor did he have a fabulous body. Think he only have 4 packs instead of 6 packs right. Plus he has a tummy that was kind of obvious. And I find him a bit on the plump side. BUT… he played the character well and his character was wonderful! The action involved was superb! I never find fighting scenes great in Hollywood shows, unless it Jet Li (or Jacky Chan in Hong Kong movies). But 007 this round was very good. Better than Neo in Matrix or Wolverine in X-Men. Pardon the little comparisons as I haven’t been watching that much action films. This really is one of the rare times when my focus is more on the actor than on the storyline. Cheers for Bond!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home