What about life?

Friday, November 10, 2006

$$$

I think I've gotten the 'spend money' bug. I can't believe myself that I swiped close to $200 in the past 2 weeks! For things that are not necessary!!! Got several tops, a skirt, a dress and a jacket. Ya, all the excuses for getting working clothes and dressing up due to the change in working status (more senior have to see more clients and so must dress less slack). My wardrobe is filled with several shirts that I never end up wearing. Must be my clothes fooling around with me. First was my pants spoilt, then another pair gave way, then another skirt had its hook drop off. I was getting fed up and came up with the excuse to get new clothes. Sigh. No wonder the retail market is doing so well. Even people like me is spending hundreds of dollars in such a short time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home