Minds cafe
I was at the Minds café for a first time some weeks ago. It was surprising how fast time flies just sitting down on the sofa and playing board games. I must say whoever thought of the idea is relatively smart! Anyway, it was quite fun playing so many different games. Think we attempted close to 10!
The gathering also meant seeing 2 significant guys in my life: the first guy who confessed liking me and the first boyfriend. Let’s not go into the nitty gritty details. What I want to say is that it’s weird sometimes how people can no longer talk to each other or the total opposite, that they can still be so comfortable with each other’s company even after certain events had happened. Is it me or is it common? All right, better not think too much!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home