What about life?

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Did I mention that I actually felt hurt when I did not end up buying the clothes I wanted to? Was at the Metro weekend sale a few weeks back. Tried quite a few and was out to get a dress for the coming D&D. Some were really nice, but too expensive. Finally settled on The Little Black Dress at $30+ but they didn't have a new piece. So I put it back and felt a cut on my heart. Then saw this capri pants which was alike something I was looking for. Really really like it. But didn't feel like spending $20+ on something so casual. So put it back and another cut. There was also this dress that was rather nice. But same. Put it back and another cut.
 
I think I'm turning into a shopaholic. Can't imagine Xmas season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home