update
It’s been ages since I last blogged. It’s either I didn’t have the broadband access, or that I’m short of time. Anyway, I never really got down to doing it even though there were times when I really had stuff to write about.
As far as my memory allows me…
I watched the korean show. Oops. It’s been so long that I can’t even remember the title of the show. Basically it’s about the sea monster which is mutanted from toxic chemicals poured down from US laboratories into some famous river in
I watched The Banquet some time after that show. 30 minutes into the show, my friend was wondering if I got the right tickets. According to him, the show was R-rated and he thought I made a mistake in the purchase! And he was the one who wanted to watch the show! Anyway, I didn’t really like the show. Thought it was rather weird. But I must say the colours used in the show (such as background and clothes and all) are blended very well together. Yi4 shu4 pian4 they call it.
There’s been a lot of work and courses but let’s skip this.
In the very recent days, I went to the latest shopping mall opened. Ask me if you haven’t figure out which one it is. Half of the shops were not yet opened. And the whole place, despite equivalent to don’t know how many Plaza Sing, and having 3 foodcourts, and lots of eateries, there’s not exactly any vegetarian food! I was stunned/ I really can’t figure out what’s going on in Mapletree’s mind. The place was way over-exaggerated as being a mall of international retail. Despite having The Gap, Tangs, Forever 21, Zara, etc, which are supposedly quite great retail outlets, the prices were a bit on the high end. It’s a place basically for the rich to go. Even having a sandwich cost me $14.90! However, heard from my colleague that the Gold Class cinema, though priced at $30 per pax, is a worthwhile experience. There is this rooftop pool which I think is mainly for asthetic purpose and maybe to cool the building’s temperature (?). But the dear fellow countrymen treated it exactly like a pool. Many were seen walking in the shallow areas with their bare feet. I can’t imagine how dirty and muddy and smelly the water is during the day. And I sure hope the water does not turn into some drinking water… there’s a nice playground but it’s apparently no longer a great place for kids, with litter everywhere. I feel that the mall opened prematurely. Lots of plants are not yet grown, and much is not ready to cater to the millions of shoppers. Speaking of plants, those at the rooftop are wilting or dead. I wonder if anyone realizes it.
Enough of what I do most – complain. The entry’s long enough to assure you people I’m still alive, and the same.
By the way, any of you went for the Dancefloor auditions? (other than Kayla). I’m looking for kakis to go with during the next round of auditions (to watch, that is). Anyway, Kayla, I really think you gals did a great job. When I watched the clip I was so tempted to stand up and dance, and to get back to dancing. Unfortunately I was at work, and for the latter, I’ve grown too fat and slack. I promise I’ll be there screaming at the next round! (just remind me about it, will you, hee)

1 Comments:
At 11:23 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Haha Sandwich cost me US$7 per day over here. Dun complain la. U're very "xin fu" already. :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home