Living in the past
Somehow such questions keep popping into my mind:
1. what if i had not taken up my current employment? Where will I be?
2. If I had not studied Accounts, I would not be in my current job. So what would I have studied then?
3. If I had taken up the scholarship back then, will I really end up being a teacher, and enjoy being one?
4. Why had I not taken up some engineering course where I may excel better?
5. If I had not spent my time in uni days on ECAs, I may have scored better and would have gotten my honours and maybe I won't be where I am and so ...
6. Why had I not worked harder in jc times and maybe take S papers and went overseas?
7. What if I had never accepted to having a first boyfriend back then? Then again, i didn't really accept. It just came along out of nowhere.
8. What if that first boyfriend had been another guy? Will my life be totally different now?
9. What if I had accepted some guy that came along after the break-up? Was I wrong in not accepting?
What if, what if... Ha, I'm just making life difficult for myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home