What about life?

Friday, August 18, 2006

Angry with service

I can't believe a simple online handphone purchase can make life so difficult (and tired) for me. All for helping a friend buy that first edge Sony Erisson k800i and she wasn't even appreciative of it. Not to mention she hasn't paid for the phone either. Yes, I admit I was too rush in buying the phone. I should have thought clearly before I made that purchase, but I was scared that this INITIAL LAUNCH of that phone will render the kiasu Singaporeans rushing for it, and my friend will not get her phone. Not to forget she messages and calls me everyday about it.
Ya, you're probably disgusted with me now for complaining about helping my friend. You're probably thinking I could have chosen not to help in the first place. Yep. Maybe I'm just plain stupid/gullible/helpful. That's why. Anyway, I'm not that angry with my friend but the service providers. The customer officers say a different story each time, and each of them. Try calling 1626 a few times, and ask the same question, you get different answers. And when you get down to the shops like they ask you to, the people at the front desk say yet another different thing. Am just just just so fed up. Don't they have proper information on their company's services??? And I even had to go to different shops! What world-class corporation do we have here? World-class horrible sounds more like it.
Am just so angry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home