Dead
It’s the third day since I came to this new client place. It’s still a cold office (either that, or I’m really getting weak on my immunity to cold). I had thought I would like working at this place, considering most of my closest pals at work are here. But I was wrong. My good pals were in the other room. I had to work late, even though I don’t wish to. I had no idea what was going on because I’m here to clear someone else’s leftover work. And I totally detest the idea that everyone’s staying cuz the boss don’t allow them to go. It’s ridiculous! Not that they haven’t finish their stuff, but he keeps coming up with new stuff for them to do. It’s still tolerable if he applied it across the whole team, but no, he actually allows the youngest gal to go back earlier than the rest every time. I don't like unfair treatment.
KA introduced this game to me a few days back. Based in
As you move up the corporate ladder, the possibility of meeting political tussles and backstabbing. One of my best pals at work just got it – horribly backstabbed. I hate to get involved in such politics, yet I feel it’s so unfair. Sometimes I try to ‘help out’, yet sometimes I feel I’m so helpless. I know it’s a man-eat-man world, but can’t everyone just try to be nice to everyone? Everyone’s here to earn a living so why make it so bad for the others, who need the money as much as you do, if not more? Why do they have to be scheming and think of ways to ‘frame’ the others? Why can’t they be more big-hearted? It’s understandable if they want to CYA (frequently used term in audit industry – cover your aXX) since humans are self-interested by nature, but to think of ways to create misunderstandings among people to climb up the ladder – that’s very NOT NICE!!!
I hate politics.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home