What about life?

Friday, March 17, 2006

I wonder

Some things that I wondered:

1.       When your earphones start sticking to each other (ie magnetized), will using them to listen to your music cause problems for your ears? Or to the brain? Or to the heart, the body?

2.       Wearing contact lenses is not feasible for late working nights. Wearing glasses for long hours gives headaches. So what am I supposed to do for my next month of late nights?

3.       Been playing the Restaurant game very frequently these days. Can’t blame me, since there’s no internet access at my client place. And because I try to beat my score each time (I think it’s reaching a peak anyway), I get all those heart-standstills. Am I going to die of heart attack next time?

4.       Can I just use my earphones for my notebook for my mp4 player instead?

5.       When will I have a chance of opening up an eatery?

6.       I’m pretty alike a zombie (in terms of mind processing) these days. Any remedies?

7.       I’m getting scared of cold rooms. Even 25 deg is a bit too cold for me these days. Any idea on how to improve immunity to cold?

More than enough questions. If any of you have any answer, tell me k. Though I highly doubt I’ll get any much answer…

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM , Blogger ana said...

    Your fren already had some answers for u, but here's some of mine, heh.

    2. Wear contact lenses till a full working day, after that change to specs?

    7. If I have the answer I'll definitely tell u. Cuz I'm experiencing the same thing too! Maybe gaining weight might help! =p (Like polar bear!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home