It feels good to go home after a day’s work and find your dinner waiting for you to savour on it. Particularly if you didn’t have too bad a day and that you’re not working late. Had a taste of such last week when I get to leave work by 6pm. That was a good feeling, particularly when for the past few months I’ve been working late. To add on, dinner was cooked back home and so I could start eating once I got home J And I need not bring any work home, nor do anything related to work, and no one called to ask me about work. Wow. If my working life is really like that everyday (or most of the days), I think I won’t mind settling for a lower pay (but not too low of course la, must be sufficient to survive). So job lobangs anyone?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home