Yest's blog
I’m now seated on one of the most comfy sofas I’ve ever sat. Not in anyone’s home but am actually at a lift lobby waiting for some time to pass. Yes. The company is actually rich enough to put such expensive sofas at the lift lobby, apart from the many paintings and potted plants. Supposed to be at a client in the west today, but got pulled to some other job. Thankfully it wasn’t any much difficult work and I get to do my own job in half hour’s time. Although it means that I have to work a bit late today, I think it’s far better than those days when I worked till midnight everyday.
I sat in a park to lunch just now. The client was rather intimidating and heard from my friends that it was an experience to lunch in the park. So among the bushes I was (sound so weird), with chirping of birds as accompaniment. It was indeed interesting to sit there cuz of the serene surroundings. It would have been a great place to escape from the bustle of crowds and from matters of work, if not for the many people going for lunch in the not-so-far distance.
The sofa’s really comfortable. There’s this guy 2 seats away who’s sleeping. Maybe I should consider that too? I am sleepy, but if I do that, I’ll probably be going home not that early today. Now another guy is falling asleep. I hope my boss don’t come down and realize I’m still here. Think I better start moving soon before the big shots come for meeting.
Anyway, I’ve been watching several movies over the weekend AGAIN. Basically slacked the whole of it, not even mopping the floor!
Was out with sis yesterday and it seems she’s the older one. She had makeup on, mascara inclusive, wearing heels and body-hugging clothes, with a sling pouch. On the other hand, I was in capri pants and slip-on shoes, wearing a sling bag and having messy hair. And of course, I wasn’t with any make up. So am I supposed to feel that I have to ‘grow up’? Friends commented before that looks are everything, and that I should take an effort to polish the look I give. But I hate wearing make up and dressing up (except occasionally for fun).
It seems the rain has stopped and I should go. Though I really feel like sleeping, alike the two guys here. But that would be too great a risk. There are colleagues who didn’t get promoted cuz they slept on the job, literally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home