Back after so long
Hello! I'm back after disappearing for around one month? It's been so busy at work that I wonder if I will die of heart attack some day.
Anyway, let's skip the usual complaints from work. It's amazing that after 4 years in the industry, I still have not accepted the nitty gritty stuffs that will always occur.
The Asian twin disasters have been terrible. Particulary when reading on the news and watching some online clips regarding the earthquake, it's been some tearful sessions. But think it really showed that China is a strong nation with people who love the country and their countrymen.
On a more personal scale, nothing much in my life to update about. Yes, I'm the model workaholic whose life is filled with work, eat and sleep. Hopefully, with the start of next week, things go down a bit and I can start filling up my calendar with social events. There's already 2 gatherings and a wedding to attend so far. Not to forget those baby showers. It does feel a bit weird when you see your friends with their big stomachs or their little babies when you used to call people in such scenarios 'aunties'. Starting to feel that age is catching up. In a short while I would hit 30. Even my brother who's usually so healthy and strong feel his energy sapped up fast as soon as he hit 30. Sounds kind of scary at times of growing old. Yet with all the accidents and disasters happening, it certainly feels thankful that I'm still well and alive. Contradicting myself?
Anyway, it's time to start meeting up with people. Adigal, let's meet up soon k, though I have no free tickets this time :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home