Relak
It feels weird taking the late night bus after months of cab rides home after working late. These 2 days been coming home late, not because of work but was out. So it was taking the subway and then the bus. Yesterday night, I still managed to catch the bus, but today, apparently the last bus left. Waited for 20 minutes or so, and decided to flag a cab. The driver went 'no more bus le meh?' Haha. Been quite some time since I flag a can after missing the last bus. Just shows how infrequent I've been hanging out late recently (other than for work).
Met up with an ex-hallmate. Great platonic friend who I can discuss anything with, and be very sure of that fact that neither of us will fall for the other. The Swensens ice cream was satisfying. Somehow we always met in Marina Square.
Yesterday, I emptied my pockets (figuratively) and splurged on something I never would have, and sweared that I wouldn't. I went for a facial. Much as I resent spending those gigantic sums on something so physical, much as I do not believe judging a book by its cover, much as I hate those swindling-women industries, I still did it. First was the constant nagging by my team mates on how much my face has suffered from the hard work and that it's time I spend on myself. Then was me realising that I really ate out too often these 2 months and I can sense the face was clogging up with those lousy oil the hawkers used. Plus I ran out of green tea, and hasn't been drinking it daily. The final straw was that day when I went out with XY and gang. The video clip whereby he zoomed in on my face. Gosh. That really got me. NEVER had my face looked so terrible before! It really was so so so ugly.
So for the facial. This was my first, and probably my last. The session started well and was conforting until the squeezing of those blackheads. From then, it was painful all the way and I was wondering why so many ladies were willing to pay to suffer the pain. And your face looks really terrible after the session. Even today, the face looks ugly still. I just hope it will look better by Monday. To think I was convinced into going...
Am looking forward to Chinese New Year visits. No, not for the hongbao. In fact, I don't even want to take any. I just like the idea of visiting friends' houses :) 2 visits are almost confirmed, now to look for some more...
Met up with an ex-hallmate. Great platonic friend who I can discuss anything with, and be very sure of that fact that neither of us will fall for the other. The Swensens ice cream was satisfying. Somehow we always met in Marina Square.
Yesterday, I emptied my pockets (figuratively) and splurged on something I never would have, and sweared that I wouldn't. I went for a facial. Much as I resent spending those gigantic sums on something so physical, much as I do not believe judging a book by its cover, much as I hate those swindling-women industries, I still did it. First was the constant nagging by my team mates on how much my face has suffered from the hard work and that it's time I spend on myself. Then was me realising that I really ate out too often these 2 months and I can sense the face was clogging up with those lousy oil the hawkers used. Plus I ran out of green tea, and hasn't been drinking it daily. The final straw was that day when I went out with XY and gang. The video clip whereby he zoomed in on my face. Gosh. That really got me. NEVER had my face looked so terrible before! It really was so so so ugly.
So for the facial. This was my first, and probably my last. The session started well and was conforting until the squeezing of those blackheads. From then, it was painful all the way and I was wondering why so many ladies were willing to pay to suffer the pain. And your face looks really terrible after the session. Even today, the face looks ugly still. I just hope it will look better by Monday. To think I was convinced into going...
Am looking forward to Chinese New Year visits. No, not for the hongbao. In fact, I don't even want to take any. I just like the idea of visiting friends' houses :) 2 visits are almost confirmed, now to look for some more...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home