What about life?

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Had a long sleep till 11am today. Energised, it was a day out with Sam and Ling. Think the last time we met was more than 6 months ago! Feel kind of bad considering they are really good friends who are always there when I need them. Anyway, it was a good day because I had retail therapy, a movie and a good dinner. They told me to meet in Orc at 3pm. I went really early as I was scared that Sat movie tickets ran out fast. Then they were late. So I had 2 hours to roam around the most crowded place on Sat. Happened to walk past Metro which was having sale, and that's it. I bought a pair of shoes. Was deciding whether to really spend and get an expensive Pierre Cardin but decided to buy the cheaper brand instead. Still it cost $40, adding on to last week's spendings... a bomb. Thankfully they finally came and we went in search for the birthday girl's bag-to-be.
The movie 27 dresses would be a great show for most gals. Those wanting to get married soon especially. (For weddings comments, see next entry). Other than getting to see 27 different wedding dresses, there's some thought-provoking stuff on sibling relationships and human relationships. And of course, the way on to marriage.
Then was the dinner. The initial plan was to have it at Esmiranda, a restaurant at Chijmes. But the service wasn't too good and Sam wasn't really happy. So on the spot we decided to leave, finally settling on Spageddies in Marina Square. The staff there give good service, and the food comes fast too. Thumbs up.
Seems like an entry on what to do when you meet up your gal friends '_'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home