I'm back
It's been a long time. I really am a workaholic, working day in day out. When I'm sleeping, I think about work. When I'm eating, still work. When I'm taking my shower, work. When I'm eating, work. When I'm on leave, still work. It's not as though I'm a CEO or CFO or some bigshot. I'm just a small fry in my firm. But work has gotten me turning into a zombie and robotic.
I can't really remember what interesting stuff I wanted to share. Work has taken away all my memory space. I bet it's boring to read my blog. Maybe I should just stop it. Then again, I like to write :)
It's another 20 over days before they declare the promotion list. I hope they let me know my bonus soon. I'm strapped on cash.
Did I mention that a particular restaurant in Orchard has service that is really terrible? Celebrated Sam's birthday there. The waitresses were pushy. They forgot our orders. They took more than 15min to get me a drink when I first sat down. I rushed to the place, and haven't even caught my breath, and she was already asking what my order was. Terrible, and to think we had to pay over $80 for a meal for 3. Taste average somemore!
Did I also mention that I caught the movie Spiderman with work kakis? And that we ordered this really expensive chocolate truffle cake that was so chocalately that the table was dirty after we cut the cake and everyone could only squeeze one piece down their throat for it was SO rich.
What about the meetup with the jc pals in Orchard? It was quite an affordable meal having pizza. And a great time to just see the gals.
I'm meeting up with the primary school mates next week. Am excited! :)
PS Adigal, you must turn up k!!!
I can't really remember what interesting stuff I wanted to share. Work has taken away all my memory space. I bet it's boring to read my blog. Maybe I should just stop it. Then again, I like to write :)
It's another 20 over days before they declare the promotion list. I hope they let me know my bonus soon. I'm strapped on cash.
Did I mention that a particular restaurant in Orchard has service that is really terrible? Celebrated Sam's birthday there. The waitresses were pushy. They forgot our orders. They took more than 15min to get me a drink when I first sat down. I rushed to the place, and haven't even caught my breath, and she was already asking what my order was. Terrible, and to think we had to pay over $80 for a meal for 3. Taste average somemore!
Did I also mention that I caught the movie Spiderman with work kakis? And that we ordered this really expensive chocolate truffle cake that was so chocalately that the table was dirty after we cut the cake and everyone could only squeeze one piece down their throat for it was SO rich.
What about the meetup with the jc pals in Orchard? It was quite an affordable meal having pizza. And a great time to just see the gals.
I'm meeting up with the primary school mates next week. Am excited! :)
PS Adigal, you must turn up k!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home