What about life?

Friday, November 04, 2005

We love to fantasize, We fantasize to love

Now, just how true is that? When I read it, and thought through, I felt it was rather meaningful. Many times we try to fantasize and think of things in a totally unrealistic way. Similarly, we think of those we love in some ways that they never are.
 
Am I making sense?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yx: "we think of those we love in some ways that they never are."

    Perceptions are relative. Like, you may not think you are pretty but others may feel you are prettier than them. So you are concluded pretty! Or even if you have grown that bit prettier over time, you are too related to the base-word of the adjective!

    Love and fantasies come as a part of emotional well-being upkeep, which is very much the reality of you and me. But of course, it has to happen for that particular 'you' and that particular 'me' =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home