What about life?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Workaholic

I think I'm turning into a workaholic. Yesterday when I forced myself to leave my work at 7+pm, it felt great to be home by 9pm. Ya, I know that's already quite late, but considering the time I've been reaching home for past week, that's relatively early. So I realised it was the workaholic in me that caused me to stay on and on and on. And work efficiency dropped during the day for I know I'll be going home late anyhow. In addition, the occasional news of someone quitting makes the mood gloomier at work. Ah! I'm complaining again.
 
Ask me to go home if you still me online after 7pm ya. No point staying late when no OT hours can be claimed. Bringing the work home and staying here makes no difference anyway - since it's still working. So might as well go home to a more relaxed (and less cold) environment to thrash out the numbers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home