What about life?

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's friday!

In the swift of a second, the week has come to an end. It was really fast but I guess that's how it is when you work day and night.
 
Walking to the train station from the bus-stop this morning, I figured out what those holes in the soil along the path were. You see, the route I take from the bus-stop to the station, is actually a man-made path made across a large unutilised grass patch. As more and more trend on the path, the grass that was previously there got tampered and died. Left now is a soil-y path. And in the mornings for the past few days, I saw many holes in the ground. I wondered what they were. The last time I saw something similar was at Chek Jawa island, where the holes were created by the small crabs who were spending their time throwing pebbles of sand as they digged into the mud. Now, the holes I see in the ground were similar, except bigger. It didn't occur to me what caused the holes (wondering if it could be earthworms due to the recent rainy weather) until this morning.
 
Any idea what?
 
Let me tell you, those holes were due to the stiletto (do you spell it this way) of the many ladies who walked the path. Why didn't I think of it?
 
Despite it being Friday, it's getting a bit depressing with more people throwing in the resignation letters (is the phrase to use 'throw in the towel'?). And it's the nice people who are leaving (hmm, does this statement means me, who's still staying, is not a nice person?). Job lobang please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home