What about life?

Monday, October 03, 2005

Thoughts interrupted

It's the start of a new job, a horrible one. Stress level going up as time progresses. Haven't been very efficient today. But guess I'm way too demoralized with the mission-impossible-timetable.
 
Got a belated gift from Joy :) Liked it a lot cuz of the personalization involved, despite the hectic school-cum-tuition life she's having now. Thanks pal!
 
Quite wasted my leave last week but oh well, what to do.
 
Felt bad cuz HF was trying hard to organize a meetup for jc pals but everyone gave her unconfirmed answers. I discovered that it took a lot of time and effort to organize gatherings, so decided to stand clear of the organization from now, but am still feeling bad since I'm one of those who gave her unconfirmed answer.
 
Remind me of my 3 resolutions when any of you see me (online or offline). Not keeping to it with the contact lens still in my eyes now (12 hrs of wearing).
 
Am turning busier from this week on, so pardon if I reply messages late, did not listen to calls nor read blogs. For those studying, hope you're down preparing for the exams. For those working, don't overwork. And for those out of the 2 groups, well, just take care :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home