mOndaY bLueS
It's a Monday. Worked late everyday last week, except Fri (it's a weekend leh), ranging from 9pm to 11pm. Totallly worn out by Fri night and could sleep while walking. Fell sick due to lack of water and lack of sleep, plus cold room I'm working in . I can sense I'm gonna start hating my job, complaining from day to night. Last year, at this same client, I cried at least 3 times due to stress. This year, I had my first cry already, even though the horror is just starting. I guess when you move up the ladder, your stress increases at least three-fold, even though your increment is only a fifth of your previous pay. Sigh. If only $ falls from the sky. Supposedly if I get married and be a tai tai now, so that I can enjoy life without working, I should find an old rich guy. Anyone knows of any? :P
Didn't manage to recoup much of sleep over the weekend. Feeling sleepy still at the start of this week. Hopefully can pull through. When one is in primary school, you count time by half-hours, thinking of which half-hour is play or tv. When you move on to secondary school, you count by hours. Then in tertiary level, you count by days. At uni, you count by weeks, since lecturess are once per week. Finally at work, you count by month, when your pay cheque comes in. Wonder if you grow old, will you start counting by minutes, as you move towards the moment of death.
I've come to realise that though I'm good at multi-tasking, or should I say because I'm good at such, I find it hard to focus on a single thing at one time. Yet the mind is capable of only focusing on a single matter at any point of time. Several happenings in my life and I find it hard to put my attention on a single matter. And I feel bad that I'm not solving any of my problems. Ha yes, much as some think I'm capable at solving problems, there are times that I can't solve my own problems. Consider a doctor who can perform surgery works on others - he can't do that on himself right. Or rather, I think I'm not working hard enough at solving my problems. If I can think of solutions for people, surely I can think of solution for myself? Argh. Stupid me.
All right. Better start work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home