What about life?

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Two days of leave

It was a long weekend for me, plus off yesterday and today. Saturday was a meet up with primary school mates. Not too many turned up, since there wasn't wide publicity or such. The 'focus' of the day was on Marvin, who was back for the hols but is going back London this week. He was too lazy to sms/call up ppl to turn up, thus the not-that-good turnout. Nevertheless, it was sufficiently great to see pals made since primary 1 (I mean Jack and Adigal, and no, I don't mean not nice to meet the others la). Would have been better if more people turned up though.
 
Accompanied friend to grandparents' place. It was very alike my house when I was much younger - the interiors, the deco, the way things were arranged etc. Had quite some afterthoughts after the visit but let's not dwell into thought-provoking stuff now.
 
Did a lot of house improvement (household chores la) yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home