What about life?

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I discovered how silence can help to clear the mind and think hard. I was toiling away in the garden over the weekend, clearing the cut grass in the most primitive way ie using something to plough it all to one corner, and then sweep it up, and into the bags. After 2 hours or so, I was so tired and I got into the house to get away from the sun. Lying down on the living room floor, I half fell asleep. With that silence, I had a clearer mind and thought of the most efficient way to get rid of the cut grass! Talk about the importance of silence!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I missed lying on my old home floor with the lok-kok fan swirling above me. Say, did you use a vacuum cleaner or something?

    p/s Silence of the tagboard made me notice I could still post using blogger's comment publishing tool. Does help, lol.

     
  • At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I missed lying on my old home floor with the lok-kok fan swirling above me. Say, did you use a vacuum cleaner or something?

    p/s Silence of the tagboard made me notice I could still post using blogger's comment publishing tool. Does help, lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home