What about life?

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Visit to XY's house

This was the second time we visited XY's house. His place is so spacious and huge. He and his mum made us lunch which was a dish of their dialect. Not too bad. And his mum is very nice. Gave a dew to grow in my garden :)
After some slacking time which includes poking fun at XY's photo albums, and a game of Taboo, it was off to the cineplex for Chou's show. There weren't many movies to choose from. Basically I termed it as a choice between who you support: Chou, Chow or Neo. Perhaps I had very little expectations from the show that I did enjoy myself throughout the show. Hilarious enough, though a bit way too corny towards the end.
KQ,XY and me went to Esplanade area after dinner. It was quite boring at the river hong bao thing. Basically lots of people but nothing much of substance. The evening wind was comforting. There was this hand puppet show which was not too bad. Then XY wanted to play the bumper car thing. But the queue was so long. We ended up staying by the side watching others bump into everyone. Thought that this would have been phased out of funfairs long ago. To think I played it when I was so young.
It was basically a super slack CNY for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home