What about life?

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've been living in my own world

I guess I've been living in my own world for the past few months.

I don't know if it's the horoscope, or it's really my luck, or it's really me, but I had a bad week. It started with knowing one of my close friends broke up with the other half of 7 years. Then knowing my best friend got attached (maybe should consider that as a good news). Then was another close friend getting married due to unforseen circumstances. On top of the shocking news, I had some miscalculation with my finances and got myself into a tight position. It ended up with having to go around borrowing money (See next entry on this), and returning it. Now with 3 days away from my trip, I haven't finish the work that I have to finish before going for the overseas work. I haven't really pack all my bags. I haven't written down the places I'm going to and the info I need even though I have to return the travel guide on Monday. Above all, there's a lot to do in the house because I'm home alone.

I just feel I'm either not in my usual form, or that Lady Luck is really not smilling on me recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home