What about life?

Sunday, August 12, 2007

7th month

I didn't realise until this afternoon that tomorrow starts the 7th lunar month. You know, the Chinese are so "scared" of the month usually, where supposedly the spirits from hell roams the living world for a whole month. So theoretically, according to the Chinese sayings, when the clock strikes twelve tonight, the doors of hell will open. Interestingly, it seems that nature has created a suitable atmosphere tonight. It's cool and dark and it's raining.
To add on to yesterday's posting, a friend who's close to a duplicate of me actually "argued" with me. I guess all this while, no one did that. Either they didn't bother to, or they didn't dare to. But this friend of mine was frank with what he wanted to say. Somehow it did knock some sense into me.
I discovered my social circles recently lack the people I needed to stimulate my mind. Nowadays it's mainly work-related. No wonder I feel I've turned dumber and slower in thinking process. Then again, the people who I need have mainly disappeared. Either they're too busy with their own lives, or we start to have a frequency gap, or it didn't seem right that we meet up.
I think I'm turning too emo.
Better turn in. It's close to twelve!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home