Affairs
I know of a colleague who recently had an affair. Not that he's married, but he has a girlfriend who really loves him. Somehow though, despite having a lady who's pretty and sweet and demure, he was with an older lady for a month or two. You really wonder why some guy will have an affair despite the new girl is not any much better than the current girl.
Well that was a few months back. Somehow the girl managed to close one eye after nights of crying. And the guy stopped stepping on two boats. And things seem to be fine. I was quite surprised that the girl didn't just break up with the guy. I definitely would have done so. Like in some Korean drama I watched, if you want to have an affair, never let the other party find out and all will be fine.
BUT somehow the guy didn't change his terrible habit I guess. His girl is currently back in her hometown. The night he was just back in Singapore, or rather, before he came back, he actually MSN me weird stuff. Then when he was back, he asked me out. Asked me to message him when I got home. And all sorts of stuff you don't just ask any girl, unless it was really a close platonic friend. Of course, I didn't accept going out with him. That would make me a villian.
I guess somehow, a leopard doesn't change its spots.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home