What about life?

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy week

It's been a busy week indeed. Work was busy with two projects running. It was also busy with play. On Tues, somehow there were free movie tickets on the desk. My colleague got the tickets for free but could not make it. So she gave the tickets out for the whole team but no one could make it. With that, I took the tickets (I really did want to watch the show) and got Adigal to go along. "The Leap Years" was great. Rarely did I gave full compliments after a show. There was always some criticism with the praise, but for this show, there was none to criticise. The storyline was simple and some would say, cliche. But somehow, though the settings were simple, budget was low, it managed to exceed the performance of most local movies. Perhpas the story was touching enough. Perhaps the acting was good. Either way, me and Adigal came out with praise for the show.
The following day, I watched CJ7. Another free show :P But the show was not really good. There were some scenes that were really funny; some scenes that were touching. However, there was no central plot.
With that, it's already been a tiring week. Plus today's visit to a mentor's house. Though it was just chat and drink, it added to the more than usual social activity this week. Hope I can get some good sleep this weekend and have a fresh start next week. Not to mention those many pimples need rest to disappear too.
Oh ya. There's this cross talk thing today. But the cheap tickets sold out. Quite disappointing. Hopefully the cultural fest thing has free cross talk performances. Ke ke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home