Romance?
With the recent marriage of my very good ex-colleague, I thought about how much involved is romance in marriages. Apparently not too much, nor too little. And with the hua1 chi1 friends around me who have gotten attached recently, I wondered if I was going to start getting my rounds of questions on why I'm still single. Maybe I should just type a whole list of reasons and show it to anyone who ask.
I discovered that people who just gotten into a "having a crush" stage all exhibit unusualities. The gers will turn sweet and cute, and care a great deal about their dressings and all. The guys will often be found in a daze and always pressing on their phone keypads. Just an observation.
I discovered that people who just gotten into a "having a crush" stage all exhibit unusualities. The gers will turn sweet and cute, and care a great deal about their dressings and all. The guys will often be found in a daze and always pressing on their phone keypads. Just an observation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home