Updates
So much about saving $. I went to the Metro expo sale a few weeks back and whoosh! $120 was gone! A few good buys though. Hee...
Workwise, the stress is picking up and nights are getting longer. Could not even wake myself up when for 2 consecutive nights I finished work at 11pm. Am I getting old or is it that I need to start getting used to staying late?
My room was cleaned a few weeks back, spick and span. But with recent working, the floor space is starting to disappear again. Argh!
I'll be pretty workaholic for the coming months.
Workwise, the stress is picking up and nights are getting longer. Could not even wake myself up when for 2 consecutive nights I finished work at 11pm. Am I getting old or is it that I need to start getting used to staying late?
My room was cleaned a few weeks back, spick and span. But with recent working, the floor space is starting to disappear again. Argh!
I'll be pretty workaholic for the coming months.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home