What about life?

Sunday, January 04, 2009

$$$

I can't believe i just spent so much money in a way I never really did before. I did not buy clothes nor shoes. I did not buy bags or handcream. I did not buy presents. I did buy books, which are mainly for self-improvement. That cost $40+. Then was watching the movie Australia with my staff. It was new year's eve and we were working late. But my staff was determined not to welcome in the new year just working or sleeping. So the two of us, tired from the late working nights, went to get the tickets at 8pm for a 9pm show. It was a great show, thought-provoking enough. But that set me back by $12 dinner+$8 cab fare. Lastly, it was the $41 ticket for the korean b-boyz dance group "breakout", and another $21 ticket for local chinese musical "if there are seasons...". That sets me back by another $62. See. The new year resolution of saving money is broken =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home