What about life?

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Update

I did blog the other day but somehow the entry went missing. Oh well. Anyway, it's the busy period at work despite it being the festive season. Nope, I don't celebrate Christmas, but since it's supposed to be lots of sales and fun month, it feels a teeny weeny bit sad that every year at this time, I'm busy working. Not to mention that so many gatherings occur in this month, and I may not be able to attend them! That's the saddest! Hopefully get to meet the primary school mates even though my best pal is not attending. But will be kind of difficult to get away from work...
Really feel like having a garage sale or what. Found so many things during the spring cleaninig (it's not even 50% done). Anyone knows of any charitable organisation that I can send used clothes/ toys/ books to? Rather than throw the stuffs into the bins which will end up being buried on some part of the island, think it makes more sense (logically, financially, environmentally) to pass the stuffs on to others. Not say the stuff is in lousy condition. They still look great! Just that I have no more use for them. Waste of $ of me right...
Speaking of whcih, I spent $100+ in the John Little expo sale over the weekend! Yes, and I wasn't even in there for more than 2 hours, and I was only in the clothes section. But I did manage to get a few tops which cost only $6 each and I was most pleased with that =P So much about trying to save $$$.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree with you! Somehow I'm busier at work during the Nov/Dec period - it sucks!!

    Used clothes / toys - Some of the charities take them in to sell again @ their thrift shops. I'm thinking Salvation Army or MINDS. I dun have their direct contact =P.

    Let's meet up soon, k? But Dec is kinda crazy. Maybe early next year then =).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home