I haven't been blogging for quite some time. Did think of the stuff to wrote yest, but forgot now... hee.. pardon my poor memory. I'm getting old. Ok ok. You people think that we're still quite young rite, but well, my body feels it's slowing down and my brains too. So I SERIOUSLY feel aging. To add on to the trauma, I'm getting FAT. Yes. FAT. I know the word doesn't seem associated with me but I am getting FAT. I had to give away most of my jeans (yes, those jeans that I spent most on, incl the $50 gio jeans) to my sis because I can hardly fit in them. I only kept one last pair (and I can't really fit in them well either) just for the times I may need to be in casual jeans (like stocktakes, haha). I gave away a few of my skirts too cuz they're too tight. And my final hope of pants gets squashed because they're getting too small for me too! Argh! My fav G2000 pants! If I wear them, I have to pull at the thighs part everytime I stand up after sitting down for some time. It's that bad. To think I used to have ample breathing space for my legs previously, and so happy that there was such a thing as size 3. Now I have to move on to size 5 I think. Even tops are getting too small for they exhibit my worst fear - tummy! To resort to loose tops and skirts are the last things I want to do!!! Always with the aim of having 45kg as my ideal weight, I've shot past it and moving further. Faint! Even my client, after 1 year, claims that I've grown fatter.
The idea of slimming down has hit me for the first time in all my life.
(@_@)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home